Sunshine Farm and Gardens
Rare and Exceptional Plants for the
Discriminating Gardener and Collector
This plant list isn't designed to be a sales catalog, rather,
it is meant as an informative list of some of our interesting and
The definitive, up-to-date list of what's in production for sale resides in
Please e-mail Barry's head
to inquire about availability.
Where photos are available, you can choose from the following
three sizes depending on the speed of your connection and monitor
- sm - 7-20K, 150 x 225 pixels
- med - 30-50K, 300 x 450 pixels
- lg - 100-160K, 600 x 900 pixels
- Acanthus mollis 'New Zealand Gold'
- Huge golden foliage on a very striking plant.
Comes up very late in the Spring and although it will rarely flower in
zone 5 or 6, is a magnificent and hardy foliage plant. When it does flower,
a 1-1 1/2 inch flower stem shoots up from the center of the plant
to about 24"-36" with unusual almost Chelone like white flowers.
- Aceriphyllum rossii
- Acer as in Maple, what a perfect name for this genus. In the early Spring you have a long lasting spray of crisp white flowers and the foliage holds up well all the growing season. I grow it in a rich moist bed that gets a few hours of sun in mid day. Height is about 6” -12” and it forms a clump with multiple divisions of about the sam